Today, I am launching my new book, Transition from Manager to Coach: How to Lead, Motivate and Inspire Others to Maximise Performance in Kindle format on Amazon. To celebrate, let me share five reasons to buy the book during the launch period, which ends on Wednesday, February 12th.
- Special Price. I am practically giving the book away at $0.99 during the launch because I want as many people to benefit from reading the book. Plus it takes away the excuse that the price is too high. You also get the book instantly plus you don’t need to pay for any shipping or handling costs.
- Avoid the mistakes I made when I first started out as a coach. In the book, I share a simple, yet powerful 5-part model that can be used by any coach or working professional, and also identify the common mistakes that coaches make at each stage of the coaching process. It’s taken me years of trial and error to develop my skills as a coach so you’ll be able to shorten your learning curve when you are coaching others.
- Learn coaching competencies. Coaching is a skill that can be learned by anyone interested. There are specific coaching competencies that all good coaches must have. In the book, I outline what these competencies are which means that you will fast track the development of your coaching skills.
- Know what questions to ask and when to ask them. Similar to the previous point, a critical skill a coach must have is the ability to ask powerful and relevant questions. In the book, I provide examples of questions that can be asked at each stage of the coaching process, which means that you don’t have to rely on your memory to remember what questions to ask and when. When I first started coaching, I wish I had a resource like that as it would have helped me tremendously.
- Create a coaching culture. If you’re a working professional in an organization, to experience the real benefits of coaching, a coaching culture must be in place. In the book, I outline some key steps that can be taken to start creating a coaching culture within your organization. What that means for you and your organization is an improvement in productivity, performance and bottom-line profits.
These are a few reasons why you should buy my book, Transition from Manager to Coach now. I am also offering a special bonus to anyone who decides to invest in my book. The details are inside the book. My goal is for the book to become a #1 best-seller on Amazon and for a very small investment, you can help me achieve that goal while also benefitting from what’s in the book.
Click here now to get instant access to the book from Amazon and learn how to lead, motivate and inspire others to maximise performance.
Question: If you have already read Transition from Manager to Coach, what did you think?
You can leave a comment by clicking here.